Política de privacidad
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.blackbullseeds.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Over the course of your visit and/or order, we may request or require your:
- Full name
- Address, email, phone number, or other contact information
- Certain information related to demographics, such as preferences and interests
- Other information, gathered via surveys or questionnaires which are always optional.
All personal information collected about all customers is stored safely using any protective measures required to ensure your data remains secure and private.
How this information is used
Below is a list of specific reasons we may request or require your personal information:
- Our own, internal record keeping
- Website customization for ease of use
- The improvement of our products
- Sending promotional emails tailored to your specific requirements or interests
- Market research administered on behalf of BlackBull Seeds only, and no outside parties. Contact may be by phone, email, or mail.
If you would like to limit our access to your personal information, you can do this in one of two ways:
1. When filling in a form on the site, make sure to check the box that allows you to opt out of making your information available for “direct marketing purposes.”
2. Contact us at email@example.com at any time if you would like your information to no longer be available for marketing purposes.
We will never give your information to any other company or third party.
By filing a request, you can access the details of any personal information we may have about you. This request is authorized through the Data Protection Act.
Contact us at any time if you believe the personal information we have is incorrect, and we will promptly made any necessary changes.
Cookies and Google Analytics
Google Analytics allows website owners to see and explore how customers use their site. The program does this by placing “cookies” on your computer that relate your use of the website back to the website owner. This information is stored on Google servers, and includes your IP address.
By using blackbullseeds.com, you are agreeing to the use of your usage data and IP address.